June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Police arrest Concord man for burglary
CONCORD - A local man is under arrest for burglary, the result of an investigation into several residential break-ins over the past three weeks.
Michael Maynard, 49, was arrested Monday afternoon on a charge of violating bail conditions. He refused bail and was brought to the Merrimack County jail to await arraignment.
On Tuesday, police charged him with burglary and a second count of violating bail conditions.
He is accused of breaking into an unoccupied home on Warren Street last Friday and stealing several items.
According to a police news release, detectives have not eliminated the possibility that others were involved in the burglary.
Police ask anyone with information about the recent break-ins to call them at 228-8600 or Concord Regional Crimeline at 336-3100.
What's next: Maynard is to be arraigned Wednesday morning at 6th Circuit Court, Concord District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 5
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 2
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 8
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424