Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Police arrest Concord man for burglary
CONCORD - A local man is under arrest for burglary, the result of an investigation into several residential break-ins over the past three weeks.
Michael Maynard, 49, was arrested Monday afternoon on a charge of violating bail conditions. He refused bail and was brought to the Merrimack County jail to await arraignment.
On Tuesday, police charged him with burglary and a second count of violating bail conditions.
He is accused of breaking into an unoccupied home on Warren Street last Friday and stealing several items.
According to a police news release, detectives have not eliminated the possibility that others were involved in the burglary.
Police ask anyone with information about the recent break-ins to call them at 228-8600 or Concord Regional Crimeline at 336-3100.
What's next: Maynard is to be arraigned Wednesday morning at 6th Circuit Court, Concord District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 3
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief