June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Police arrest Concord man for burglary
CONCORD - A local man is under arrest for burglary, the result of an investigation into several residential break-ins over the past three weeks.
Michael Maynard, 49, was arrested Monday afternoon on a charge of violating bail conditions. He refused bail and was brought to the Merrimack County jail to await arraignment.
On Tuesday, police charged him with burglary and a second count of violating bail conditions.
He is accused of breaking into an unoccupied home on Warren Street last Friday and stealing several items.
According to a police news release, detectives have not eliminated the possibility that others were involved in the burglary.
Police ask anyone with information about the recent break-ins to call them at 228-8600 or Concord Regional Crimeline at 336-3100.
What's next: Maynard is to be arraigned Wednesday morning at 6th Circuit Court, Concord District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 1
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 24
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424