Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Police arrest Concord man for burglary
CONCORD - A local man is under arrest for burglary, the result of an investigation into several residential break-ins over the past three weeks.
Michael Maynard, 49, was arrested Monday afternoon on a charge of violating bail conditions. He refused bail and was brought to the Merrimack County jail to await arraignment.
On Tuesday, police charged him with burglary and a second count of violating bail conditions.
He is accused of breaking into an unoccupied home on Warren Street last Friday and stealing several items.
According to a police news release, detectives have not eliminated the possibility that others were involved in the burglary.
Police ask anyone with information about the recent break-ins to call them at 228-8600 or Concord Regional Crimeline at 336-3100.
What's next: Maynard is to be arraigned Wednesday morning at 6th Circuit Court, Concord District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Sheriff, chief question Shaheen’s recent vote on controversial Obama nominee - 0
- Low turnout seen in early Lakes Region polling - 0
- Goffstown residents slow to vote so far - 0
- Dover police convince local man to go to hospital for evaluation - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Voting is not just for adults in Windham - 0
- Voter turnout is low but steady in Bedford - 0
- Steady voter turnout in Amherst - 0
- Due to snow forecast, Farmington decides to wait a week to decide on town issues - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus