Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Rochester man charged with DWI after crash
ROCHESTER - A local man is charged with aggravated DWI after he crashed a van, with three children in it, on Pickering Road near the Dover city line, police said.
The children were ages 4 to 8, and one suffered a minor injury but was not transported by ambulance to a hospital, according to a police press release.
Stephen Godbout, 40, was arrested at the scene on the DWI charge.
The crash happened about noon Tuesday on Pickering Road. Police said Godbout was driving a Ford Freestar van north when it veered off the road and struck a snowbank and then a tree.
He is free on personal recognizance bail with a Feb. 4 arraignment set in 7th Circuit Court, Rochester District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 1
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 0
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 0
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
State agrees to delete toll booth photos
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424