Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Rochester man charged with DWI after crash
ROCHESTER - A local man is charged with aggravated DWI after he crashed a van, with three children in it, on Pickering Road near the Dover city line, police said.
The children were ages 4 to 8, and one suffered a minor injury but was not transported by ambulance to a hospital, according to a police press release.
Stephen Godbout, 40, was arrested at the scene on the DWI charge.
The crash happened about noon Tuesday on Pickering Road. Police said Godbout was driving a Ford Freestar van north when it veered off the road and struck a snowbank and then a tree.
He is free on personal recognizance bail with a Feb. 4 arraignment set in 7th Circuit Court, Rochester District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 0
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 0
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 0
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 0
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 0
- Lakes Region Casino for sale last two months; asking price $3.5 million, manager says - 0
- Hudson police warn of cars being broken into - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree
Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917