Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Rochester man charged with DWI after crash
ROCHESTER - A local man is charged with aggravated DWI after he crashed a van, with three children in it, on Pickering Road near the Dover city line, police said.
The children were ages 4 to 8, and one suffered a minor injury but was not transported by ambulance to a hospital, according to a police press release.
Stephen Godbout, 40, was arrested at the scene on the DWI charge.
The crash happened about noon Tuesday on Pickering Road. Police said Godbout was driving a Ford Freestar van north when it veered off the road and struck a snowbank and then a tree.
He is free on personal recognizance bail with a Feb. 4 arraignment set in 7th Circuit Court, Rochester District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Delayed sexual assault trial to start today - 0
- Manchester man charged in series of store robberies - 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 8
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Plea deal possible in Littleton murder
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424