Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Rochester man charged with DWI after crash
ROCHESTER - A local man is charged with aggravated DWI after he crashed a van, with three children in it, on Pickering Road near the Dover city line, police said.
The children were ages 4 to 8, and one suffered a minor injury but was not transported by ambulance to a hospital, according to a police press release.
Stephen Godbout, 40, was arrested at the scene on the DWI charge.
The crash happened about noon Tuesday on Pickering Road. Police said Godbout was driving a Ford Freestar van north when it veered off the road and struck a snowbank and then a tree.
He is free on personal recognizance bail with a Feb. 4 arraignment set in 7th Circuit Court, Rochester District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man stabbed in leg in Manchester incident - 0
- Possible negotiated plea for Nashua dad accused of negligent homicide in son's death - 0
- Amherst man facing charges in August Merrimack accident - 0
- Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom - 2
- Nashua couple's minivan stolen with toddler in back seat - 13
- Pelham store robbed Saturday - 0
- Woman charged with attacking fiancÚ, threatening him with a gun - 1
- Two months later, still no answers in killing near Stinson Lake - 0
- Man cited for OHRV use in wetland area in Stewartstown - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine - 1
- Senate sustains Hassan veto of bill to revamp juvenile justice system - 1
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Brown v. Shaheen: A tale of new polls - 4
- Traffic backed up a mile in Hampton tractor-trailer accident - 0
- Woman shot during Manchester drug raid is identified - 0
- Citizen's Police Academy in Manchester set for Oct. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Football Power Poll; Who's No. 1 this week? - 0
- Heating unit cause of blaze in Manchester - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Belichick's 200th was a trademark triumph - 0
In 2nd District race, Garcia bucks Obamacare
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Find the hidden cash stashed downtown
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917