Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Rochester man charged with DWI after crash
ROCHESTER - A local man is charged with aggravated DWI after he crashed a van, with three children in it, on Pickering Road near the Dover city line, police said.
The children were ages 4 to 8, and one suffered a minor injury but was not transported by ambulance to a hospital, according to a police press release.
Stephen Godbout, 40, was arrested at the scene on the DWI charge.
The crash happened about noon Tuesday on Pickering Road. Police said Godbout was driving a Ford Freestar van north when it veered off the road and struck a snowbank and then a tree.
He is free on personal recognizance bail with a Feb. 4 arraignment set in 7th Circuit Court, Rochester District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth buildings being evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 2
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Hockey: Teams anxious to play - 0
- Manchester Mayor Gatsas: Vote tells me Hooksett is satisfied with Manchester schools - 4
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal