Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Firearm possession lands Berlin man in prison
CONCORD - Berlin resident Jody P. Albert, 44, was sentenced to two months in prison for being a felon in possession of a firearm, federal prosecutors said.
Albert was sentenced in U.S. District Court in Concord. He had earlier pleaded guilty to the charge.
Authorities said Albert was convicted of felonies in Coos County Superior Court in 1997 and 2008. Yet in late 2011, the Berlin police and FBI determined he possessed a 12-gauge shotgun and 45/410-caliber pistol.
Albert must also serve three years of supervised release.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 40
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 2
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424