May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Firearm possession lands Berlin man in prison
CONCORD - Berlin resident Jody P. Albert, 44, was sentenced to two months in prison for being a felon in possession of a firearm, federal prosecutors said.
Albert was sentenced in U.S. District Court in Concord. He had earlier pleaded guilty to the charge.
Authorities said Albert was convicted of felonies in Coos County Superior Court in 1997 and 2008. Yet in late 2011, the Berlin police and FBI determined he possessed a 12-gauge shotgun and 45/410-caliber pistol.
Albert must also serve three years of supervised release.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 33
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 6
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 10
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 12
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 7
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 3
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Derry marks a soldier's death
Memorial Day Observances 2013
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424