May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Firearm possession lands Berlin man in prison
CONCORD - Berlin resident Jody P. Albert, 44, was sentenced to two months in prison for being a felon in possession of a firearm, federal prosecutors said.
Albert was sentenced in U.S. District Court in Concord. He had earlier pleaded guilty to the charge.
Authorities said Albert was convicted of felonies in Coos County Superior Court in 1997 and 2008. Yet in late 2011, the Berlin police and FBI determined he possessed a 12-gauge shotgun and 45/410-caliber pistol.
Albert must also serve three years of supervised release.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
- Three Fisher Cat hurlers combine to pitch shutout - 0
- Lakes Region, Great Bay CC hold commencement ceremonies - 0
- UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice' - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424