May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Concord police say Mass. man had more than 7 pounds of pot in car
CONCORD - A Massachusetts man was charged with drug possession after state police allegedly found more than 7 pounds of marijuana in his car, according to a news release.
Philip Perez, 43, of Saugus, Mass., was pulled over for allegedly speeding on Interstate 93 about 8:20 p.m. Wednesday, police said. Police said Perez was driving the car despite having a suspended license.
When police did an inventory of the car before it was towed, they found several bags of marijuana. Perez was charged with speeding, driving with a suspended license and drug possession with intent to distribute.
He is scheduled to appear Jan. 14 in Concord District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win
New Hampshire Club News
Derry council defends officials' purchases
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424