Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Concord police say Mass. man had more than 7 pounds of pot in car
CONCORD - A Massachusetts man was charged with drug possession after state police allegedly found more than 7 pounds of marijuana in his car, according to a news release.
Philip Perez, 43, of Saugus, Mass., was pulled over for allegedly speeding on Interstate 93 about 8:20 p.m. Wednesday, police said. Police said Perez was driving the car despite having a suspended license.
When police did an inventory of the car before it was towed, they found several bags of marijuana. Perez was charged with speeding, driving with a suspended license and drug possession with intent to distribute.
He is scheduled to appear Jan. 14 in Concord District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter man arraigned in pair of Portsmouth armed robberies - 0
- Pa. man will go to trial for two-state chase - 0
- Arrest made in fake Nashua bomb threat - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 4
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges for Nashua men - 0
- Salem child porn arrest after tip leading to cloud storage of images - 1
- Manchester woman suffers injuries in dragging incident - 0
- Judge orders fired Manchester officer back to jail to finish sentence - 19
- Claremont police dispatcher charged with sex assault and incest, placed on leave - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somersworth man charged in three incidents - 0
- Manchester police chief a finalist for Somerville job - 0
- Outrageous waste: You overpaid by how much? - 1
- Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy - 1
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Craven loves qualifying format - 0
- City summer: Check out Manchester - 0
- Revenge? Shea needs none - 0
- Bonner rock'n the hardware - 0
- On Baseball: G'days for Berti boosted his game - 0
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917