Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Concord police say Mass. man had more than 7 pounds of pot in car
CONCORD - A Massachusetts man was charged with drug possession after state police allegedly found more than 7 pounds of marijuana in his car, according to a news release.
Philip Perez, 43, of Saugus, Mass., was pulled over for allegedly speeding on Interstate 93 about 8:20 p.m. Wednesday, police said. Police said Perez was driving the car despite having a suspended license.
When police did an inventory of the car before it was towed, they found several bags of marijuana. Perez was charged with speeding, driving with a suspended license and drug possession with intent to distribute.
He is scheduled to appear Jan. 14 in Concord District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incesed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 0
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
NH native holds lead spot in Iditarod
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?