Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
May 29, 2014
Conway police arrest 6 on drug charges
CONWAY - During the months of November and December, the Conway Police Department arrested six people on drug charges after several investigations into the possession and sale of controlled drugs. The drugs involved include various types of prescription pills, heroin and marijuana.
Among those arrested were Jonathan Folds, 22, of Conway, and Christopher Scott, 27, of Conway, who both face two counts of possession with intent to distribute and possession of controlled/narcotic drugs. Also arrested were: Randall Boucher, 25, of Fryeburg, Maine, charged with two counts of the sale of controlled/narcotic drugs; Ashley Bowley, 18, of Conway, two counts of criminal liability for the conduct of another; John Quincy Jones, 46, of North Conway, charged with sale of controlled/narcotic drugs, theft of lost or mislaid property; and David Masse, 34, of North Conway, charged with possession of controlled/narcotic drugs.
The illegal acts are alleged to have occurred within a school zone.
According to Detective Sgt. Christopher Mattei, all have been released on bail and are waiting for their next court appearance.
- Mazzaglia to be sentenced Aug. 14 for murder of UNH student - 0
- Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot - 1
- Man arrested in two Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Manchester man arrested for attempted robbery in Laconia - 0
- Dover man among two sought in connection with Maine murder - 0
- High-speed chase starts in NH, ends in Massachusetts - 1
- Justices send drug case back to Rockingham County Superior Court - 0
- Backlash from former detective's early release increasing - 12
- East Kingston man sentenced to prison in sex assault case - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mphREADER COMMENTS: 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax - 6
- No one has a clear claim to NHMS supremacy - 0
- Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Does Concord have a big spending problem? - 1
- Ban fireworks? Get serious - 11
- Another View - Kevin Smith: Londonderry is showing how to make NH business-friendly - 0
- Philadelphia outlasts Revolution, weather in U.S. Open Cup - 0
- Rock Cats sweep Fishers in rain-makeup doubleheader - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Praising freedom: While curtailing it
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917