June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Conway police arrest 6 on drug charges
CONWAY - During the months of November and December, the Conway Police Department arrested six people on drug charges after several investigations into the possession and sale of controlled drugs. The drugs involved include various types of prescription pills, heroin and marijuana.
Among those arrested were Jonathan Folds, 22, of Conway, and Christopher Scott, 27, of Conway, who both face two counts of possession with intent to distribute and possession of controlled/narcotic drugs. Also arrested were: Randall Boucher, 25, of Fryeburg, Maine, charged with two counts of the sale of controlled/narcotic drugs; Ashley Bowley, 18, of Conway, two counts of criminal liability for the conduct of another; John Quincy Jones, 46, of North Conway, charged with sale of controlled/narcotic drugs, theft of lost or mislaid property; and David Masse, 34, of North Conway, charged with possession of controlled/narcotic drugs.
The illegal acts are alleged to have occurred within a school zone.
According to Detective Sgt. Christopher Mattei, all have been released on bail and are waiting for their next court appearance.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 4
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 5
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 2
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424