Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Conway police arrest 6 on drug charges
CONWAY - During the months of November and December, the Conway Police Department arrested six people on drug charges after several investigations into the possession and sale of controlled drugs. The drugs involved include various types of prescription pills, heroin and marijuana.
Among those arrested were Jonathan Folds, 22, of Conway, and Christopher Scott, 27, of Conway, who both face two counts of possession with intent to distribute and possession of controlled/narcotic drugs. Also arrested were: Randall Boucher, 25, of Fryeburg, Maine, charged with two counts of the sale of controlled/narcotic drugs; Ashley Bowley, 18, of Conway, two counts of criminal liability for the conduct of another; John Quincy Jones, 46, of North Conway, charged with sale of controlled/narcotic drugs, theft of lost or mislaid property; and David Masse, 34, of North Conway, charged with possession of controlled/narcotic drugs.
The illegal acts are alleged to have occurred within a school zone.
According to Detective Sgt. Christopher Mattei, all have been released on bail and are waiting for their next court appearance.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 18
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 0
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 1
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424