Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Conway police arrest 6 on drug charges
CONWAY - During the months of November and December, the Conway Police Department arrested six people on drug charges after several investigations into the possession and sale of controlled drugs. The drugs involved include various types of prescription pills, heroin and marijuana.
Among those arrested were Jonathan Folds, 22, of Conway, and Christopher Scott, 27, of Conway, who both face two counts of possession with intent to distribute and possession of controlled/narcotic drugs. Also arrested were: Randall Boucher, 25, of Fryeburg, Maine, charged with two counts of the sale of controlled/narcotic drugs; Ashley Bowley, 18, of Conway, two counts of criminal liability for the conduct of another; John Quincy Jones, 46, of North Conway, charged with sale of controlled/narcotic drugs, theft of lost or mislaid property; and David Masse, 34, of North Conway, charged with possession of controlled/narcotic drugs.
The illegal acts are alleged to have occurred within a school zone.
According to Detective Sgt. Christopher Mattei, all have been released on bail and are waiting for their next court appearance.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incesed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 0
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact