May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Conway police arrest six on drug charges
CONWAY - During the months of November and December, the Conway Police Department arrested six people on drug charges after several investigations into the possession and sale of controlled drugs. The drugs involved include various types of prescription pills, heroin, and marijuana.
Among those arrested were Jonathan Folds, 22, of Conway, and Christopher Scott, 27, of Conway, who both face two counts of possession with intent to distribute and possession of controlled/narcotic drugs. Also arrested were: Randall Boucher, 25, of Fryeburg, Maine, charged with two counts of controlled/narcotic drugs; Ashley Bowley, 18, of Conway, two counts of criminal liability for the conduct of another; John Quincy Jones, 46, of North Conway, charged with sale of controlled/narcotic drugs, theft of lost or mislaid property; and David Masse, 34, of North Conway, charged with possession of controlled/narcotic drugs.
The illegal acts are alleged to have occurred within a school zone.
According to Detective Sgt. Christopher Mattei, all have been released on bail and are waiting for their next court appearance.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
- Three Fisher Cat hurlers combine to pitch shutout - 0
- Lakes Region, Great Bay CC hold commencement ceremonies - 0
- UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice' - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424