Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester Police Department moving today
MANCHESTER - The Manchester Police Department is moving to its new headquarters at 405 Valley St. and the communications and patrol divisions will be operating out of the new building today.
The administrative functions will begin to shift operations to the new building on Friday, starting at noon.
Anyone needing documents from the records or traffic divisions, or needing other administrative functions, will be able to retrieve records or information at the current building at 351 Chestnut St. until noon Friday.
Those services will shut down at noon for the weekend and resume operations Monday morning at the new building at 405 Valley St.
Throughout the transition, the main business phone line for the Manchester Police Department will remain the same, 668-8711. As usual, emergency calls should be made to 911.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fish and Game says Gilford bear shooting was proper - 2
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Plaistow fire victim remains critical - 0
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 7
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- Answers sought after bomb squad leaves Fitzwilliam - 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 2
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place'
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty