Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester Police Department moving today
MANCHESTER - The Manchester Police Department is moving to its new headquarters at 405 Valley St. and the communications and patrol divisions will be operating out of the new building today.
The administrative functions will begin to shift operations to the new building on Friday, starting at noon.
Anyone needing documents from the records or traffic divisions, or needing other administrative functions, will be able to retrieve records or information at the current building at 351 Chestnut St. until noon Friday.
Those services will shut down at noon for the weekend and resume operations Monday morning at the new building at 405 Valley St.
Throughout the transition, the main business phone line for the Manchester Police Department will remain the same, 668-8711. As usual, emergency calls should be made to 911.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- For Nashua student walkers, commute may soon be safer - 0
- Several pets succumb to fire at Farmington home Thursday - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 1
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- Dover police convince local man to go to hospital for evaluation - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- A second chance: Manchester hasn't won Hooksett yet - 0
- Calling Deep Throat: Where is Obama's Mark Felt? - 0
- Monarchs know there's always room for improvement - 0
- Student artwork on display in Derry for PTA's Reflections - 0
- Town, school budgets approved in Amherst - 0
- Wilton-Lyndeborough elementary school merger plan passes - 0
- Hollis voters approve all warrant articles - 0
- Div. I Girls' Basketball: Bedford advances to final with ease - 0
- Boys' Hockey: Souhegan, John Stark-Hopkinton advance in Div. III - 0
Town, school budgets approved in Amherst
Hollis voters approve all warrant articles
Rochester firm is ready to add jobs
Win tickets to see Billy Idol
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to announce exploratory committee for U.S. Senate run
No dice: House kills casino gambling bill