Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester Police Department moving today
MANCHESTER - The Manchester Police Department is moving to its new headquarters at 405 Valley St. and the communications and patrol divisions will be operating out of the new building today.
The administrative functions will begin to shift operations to the new building on Friday, starting at noon.
Anyone needing documents from the records or traffic divisions, or needing other administrative functions, will be able to retrieve records or information at the current building at 351 Chestnut St. until noon Friday.
Those services will shut down at noon for the weekend and resume operations Monday morning at the new building at 405 Valley St.
Throughout the transition, the main business phone line for the Manchester Police Department will remain the same, 668-8711. As usual, emergency calls should be made to 911.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season - 0
- Driver seriously injured in Londonderry wreck - 0
- Dover snowmobiler dies in Barnstead crash - 0
- Most property owners clear hydrants of snow - 0
- Manchester man dies after being hit by car - 0
- Family, pet cats and snake escape Nottingham fire - 0
- Two officers pinpointed in Weare shooting - 0
- School bus slides off road, slams into trees in Deerfield - 0
- For Nashua student walkers, commute may soon be safer - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Millsfield ready to resume holding first primary vote - 0
- The Pope's anniversary: Viewing him through different lenses - 0
- Up late with Shaheen: Misplaced Senate priorities - 0
- Jindal says GOP has to 'be a party that's for something' - 0
- Roger Brown's H.S. Basketball: Bedford girls ready to face Simpson, Lancers - 0
- Dave Solomon's Gettin' Down to Business: Tim Eccleston has a health dream for the nation - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Always trust your cape, but watch out for snakes - 0
- Third-party food delivery on the rise - 0
- College Hockey: Northeastern wins in OT, forces Game 3 with UNH - 0
Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Online license purchases prove user unfriendly for some hunters and anglers
NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll
Auburn native believes in faith and fashion
Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season
Charles Krauthammer: How to handle Putin
Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer
GOP panel stresses teamwork, sincerity