Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester Police Department moving today
MANCHESTER - The Manchester Police Department is moving to its new headquarters at 405 Valley St. and the communications and patrol divisions will be operating out of the new building today.
The administrative functions will begin to shift operations to the new building on Friday, starting at noon.
Anyone needing documents from the records or traffic divisions, or needing other administrative functions, will be able to retrieve records or information at the current building at 351 Chestnut St. until noon Friday.
Those services will shut down at noon for the weekend and resume operations Monday morning at the new building at 405 Valley St.
Throughout the transition, the main business phone line for the Manchester Police Department will remain the same, 668-8711. As usual, emergency calls should be made to 911.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Missing since October, Abby Hernandez is home - 10
- Keene police continue pedestrian collision investigation - 0
- State bomb squad explodes suspicious package in Salem parking lot - 0
- Bodies of downed plane's passengers leave Ukraine crash site for return to Netherlands - 0
- 30-year-old man found dead in Laconia apartment - 0
- AG: Missing Conway teen Abigail Hernandez reunited with family - 10
- Maine man hurt in ATV accident in northern NH - 0
- Police say North Country motor vehicle deaths down - 0
- Hiker rescued from Mount Washington - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Only a freshman, Kennedy excelled on the track - 0
- Looking Back With Aurore Eaton: The Manchester Opera House makes its stunning debut - 0
- Another View -- John Dumais: Mandatory GMO labeling is all cost, no benefit - 1
- What’s the rush? Executive Council follows Pelosi plan - 1
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats prove point - 0
- Evan Turner, Celtics see upside in new deal - 0
- Thunder take two from Fisher Cats - 0
- Ortiz, Drew (4 RBIs each) lead Red Sox hit parade against Blue Jays - 0
- Nashua settles suit over gas collection system - 0
Market Basket workers urged to 'shut it down'; deposed CEO urges fired workers be given jobs back
Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal
Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility
Police say boy, 6, found in getaway car
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's