May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Mass. man charged in NH woman's death remains hospitalized
HAMPSTEAD - A Massachusetts man facing vehicular homicide and drunken-driving charges remained hospitalized Friday following an accident that left a local woman dead.
Mikhael Sarkis, 50, of Lawrence, Mass., was listed in fair condition at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, where he was arraigned at his hospital bed this week on charges stemming from the New Year's Eve crash that killed Donna Bergeron, 41, of East Hampstead.
Sarkis is charged with vehicular homicide, two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol causing serious bodily injury, having an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle, and failure to wear a seatbelt.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Car may have started itself, crashes at Manchester Home Depot - 3
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 8
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Gambling debate begins following frantic lobbying - 6
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 8
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 16
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424