May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Mass. man charged in NH woman's death remains hospitalized
HAMPSTEAD - A Massachusetts man facing vehicular homicide and drunken-driving charges remained hospitalized Friday following an accident that left a local woman dead.
Mikhael Sarkis, 50, of Lawrence, Mass., was listed in fair condition at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, where he was arraigned at his hospital bed this week on charges stemming from the New Year's Eve crash that killed Donna Bergeron, 41, of East Hampstead.
Sarkis is charged with vehicular homicide, two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol causing serious bodily injury, having an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle, and failure to wear a seatbelt.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 8
- Carroll man sentenced to 63 to 127 years for burglaries - 9
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 6
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 10
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry blanks Exeter for third shutout in a row - 0
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 0
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Sen. Rand Paul in NH: Too early for judgments in IRS probe - 1
- Rabid raccoons in Hanover raise ‘rabies season’ concerns - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Gregg named CEO of Wall Street lobbying group - 1
- Firefighters say casino revenue needed for 'public safety' - 11
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424