Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Mass. man charged in NH woman's death remains hospitalized
HAMPSTEAD - A Massachusetts man facing vehicular homicide and drunken-driving charges remained hospitalized Friday following an accident that left a local woman dead.
Mikhael Sarkis, 50, of Lawrence, Mass., was listed in fair condition at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, where he was arraigned at his hospital bed this week on charges stemming from the New Year's Eve crash that killed Donna Bergeron, 41, of East Hampstead.
Sarkis is charged with vehicular homicide, two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol causing serious bodily injury, having an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle, and failure to wear a seatbelt.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say youths at New Boston underage drinking party resisted arrest - 3
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Police seeking help to identify alleged credit card thieves - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of new crimes while out on bail faces hearing - 0
- Gorham man arraigned for kidnapping Abigail Hernandez, but details remain scarce - 2
- Ex-Manchester police officer pleads guilty to felonies related to helping drug dealer - 2
- Lancaster man indicted for possessing child sex abuse images - 0
- Former Nashua court officer waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- MBTA police officer arrested two more times following house party arrest in Salem - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Charles M. Arlinghaus: Taxation without representation again? - 2
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 3
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 2
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 0
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Muskrats, Swamp Bats split twinbill - 0
- Jays' Stroman stymies Red Sox - 0
- NH medical board suspends Manchester doctor's license - 0
Market Basket community waits and watches
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
Punch line: The NFL blows it
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917