Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Mass. man charged in NH woman's death remains hospitalized
HAMPSTEAD - A Massachusetts man facing vehicular homicide and drunken-driving charges remained hospitalized Friday following an accident that left a local woman dead.
Mikhael Sarkis, 50, of Lawrence, Mass., was listed in fair condition at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, where he was arraigned at his hospital bed this week on charges stemming from the New Year's Eve crash that killed Donna Bergeron, 41, of East Hampstead.
Sarkis is charged with vehicular homicide, two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol causing serious bodily injury, having an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle, and failure to wear a seatbelt.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 6
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 12
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 4
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 1
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 1
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 2
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 10
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 8
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 1
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
2 dead in I-89 collision in Lebanon
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424