May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Manchester pizza delivery man assaulted, robbed
Man arrested and charged in connection with robbery of 65-year-old pizza delivery driver
MANCHESTER - A 65-year-old man was punched in the face and robbed Thursday night when he tried to deliver a pizza to a Lake Avenue address.
It turned out the apartment was vacant but a robber was there to grab the food and the delivery man's wallet, according to police.
The man was bleeding from a cut to his face when officers arrived at Santoro's Pizza, 400 Union St., after they were called about the 10 p.m. robbery.
Someone placed an order for delivery to 270 Lake Ave., first floor. When the delivery man arrived at the address and knocked on the door, a man opened it and immediately punched him in the face, knocking him to the ground.
The robber, described only as a young black male, took the food and the man's wallet and then went back inside.
Police checked the Lake Avenue apartment which turned out to be vacant. The robber was no where to be found.
Anyone with information about he robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Car may have started itself, crashes at Manchester Home Depot - 4
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 8
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- House kills Hassan-backed casino bill, 199-164 - 6
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 8
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 16
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424