Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Manchester pizza delivery man assaulted, robbed
MANCHESTER - A 65-year-old man was punched in the face and robbed Thursday night when he tried to deliver a pizza to a Lake Avenue address.
It turned out the apartment was vacant but a robber was there to grab the food and the delivery man's wallet, according to police.
The man was bleeding from a cut to his face when officers arrived at Santoro's Pizza, 400 Union St., after they were called about the 10 p.m. robbery.
Someone placed an order for delivery to 270 Lake Ave., first floor. When the delivery man arrived at the address and knocked on the door, a man opened it and immediately punched him in the face, knocking him to the ground.
The robber, described only as a young black male, took the food and the man's wallet and then went back inside.
Police checked the Lake Avenue apartment which turned out to be vacant. The robber was no where to be found.
Anyone with information about he robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'