Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester man wanted for Maine credit union robbery
SANFORD, Maine - Police are asking for the public's help in locating a Manchester, NH man wanted for robbing the York County Federal Credit Union.
About 1:40 p.m. Thursday, a man entered the 870 Main St. credit union, told a teller he was armed and demanded cash. The teller gave the robber an undisclosed amount of cash and he ran out of the credit union with it.
A witness provided police with information about a vehicle seen speeding away from the scene. Investigators located that vehicle in Manchester and impounded it. The investigation ultimately led to Justin Brady, 23, of Manchester, who is now wanted for the robbery.
Sanford police, in a news release, said they spoke on the telephone with Brady, who became despondent and abruptly ended the call He is believed to be in the Manchester area and local law enforcement officers are searching for him.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Manchester police at 603-792-0219 or Sanford police at 207-324-9170 ext. 262.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth