Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester man wanted for Maine credit union robbery
SANFORD, Maine - Police are asking for the public's help in locating a Manchester, NH man wanted for robbing the York County Federal Credit Union.
About 1:40 p.m. Thursday, a man entered the 870 Main St. credit union, told a teller he was armed and demanded cash. The teller gave the robber an undisclosed amount of cash and he ran out of the credit union with it.
A witness provided police with information about a vehicle seen speeding away from the scene. Investigators located that vehicle in Manchester and impounded it. The investigation ultimately led to Justin Brady, 23, of Manchester, who is now wanted for the robbery.
Sanford police, in a news release, said they spoke on the telephone with Brady, who became despondent and abruptly ended the call He is believed to be in the Manchester area and local law enforcement officers are searching for him.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Manchester police at 603-792-0219 or Sanford police at 207-324-9170 ext. 262.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two armed robberies overnight in Manchester - 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 2
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man, 41, dies when car hits pole in front of Nashua Library - 0
- Man wanted in Vermont arrested after high-speed chase in Rochester - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: New NHDP campaign calls on Scott Brown to disclose clients - 0
- Glitches resolved in new managed-care Medicaid system - 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424