May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Manchester man wanted for Maine credit union robbery
SANFORD, Maine - Police are asking for the public's help in locating a Manchester, NH man wanted for robbing the York County Federal Credit Union.
About 1:40 p.m. Thursday, a man entered the 870 Main St. credit union, told a teller he was armed and demanded cash. The teller gave the robber an undisclosed amount of cash and he ran out of the credit union with it.
A witness provided police with information about a vehicle seen speeding away from the scene. Investigators located that vehicle in Manchester and impounded it. The investigation ultimately led to Justin Brady, 23, of Manchester, who is now wanted for the robbery.
Sanford police, in a news release, said they spoke on the telephone with Brady, who became despondent and abruptly ended the call He is believed to be in the Manchester area and local law enforcement officers are searching for him.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Manchester police at 603-792-0219 or Sanford police at 207-324-9170 ext. 262.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 0
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 6
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424