May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Manchester man wanted for Maine credit union robbery
SANFORD, Maine - Police are asking for the public's help in locating a Manchester, NH man wanted for robbing the York County Federal Credit Union.
About 1:40 p.m. Thursday, a man entered the 870 Main St. credit union, told a teller he was armed and demanded cash. The teller gave the robber an undisclosed amount of cash and he ran out of the credit union with it.
A witness provided police with information about a vehicle seen speeding away from the scene. Investigators located that vehicle in Manchester and impounded it. The investigation ultimately led to Justin Brady, 23, of Manchester, who is now wanted for the robbery.
Sanford police, in a news release, said they spoke on the telephone with Brady, who became despondent and abruptly ended the call He is believed to be in the Manchester area and local law enforcement officers are searching for him.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Manchester police at 603-792-0219 or Sanford police at 207-324-9170 ext. 262.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Car may have started itself, crashes at Manchester Home Depot - 3
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 8
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Gambling debate begins following frantic lobbying - 6
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 8
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 16
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424