Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester man wanted for Maine credit union robbery
SANFORD, Maine - Police are asking for the public's help in locating a Manchester, NH man wanted for robbing the York County Federal Credit Union.
About 1:40 p.m. Thursday, a man entered the 870 Main St. credit union, told a teller he was armed and demanded cash. The teller gave the robber an undisclosed amount of cash and he ran out of the credit union with it.
A witness provided police with information about a vehicle seen speeding away from the scene. Investigators located that vehicle in Manchester and impounded it. The investigation ultimately led to Justin Brady, 23, of Manchester, who is now wanted for the robbery.
Sanford police, in a news release, said they spoke on the telephone with Brady, who became despondent and abruptly ended the call He is believed to be in the Manchester area and local law enforcement officers are searching for him.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Manchester police at 603-792-0219 or Sanford police at 207-324-9170 ext. 262.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Top NH political pros to head new Boston office of nationally-known consulting firm
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424