Home » News » Public Safety
Snow squalls, ice cause crashes on I-89
State police are warning motorists to slow down if traveling this morning on Interstate 89, north of Exit 10, because of "flash snow squalls" and icy roads that have resulted in cars sliding of the highway and some car crashes.
About 9:30 a.m., troopers were dealing with multiple cars off the road and some crashes.
Earlier in the morning, the left lane of I-89 north in New London, just south of Exit 12, was shut down shut down due to an accident.
About 6:30 a.m., a stretch of the highway just north of Exit 14 in Enfield was closed for another crash. It reopened about two hours later after the crash was cleared, according to the state Department of Transportation.
Highway crews are treating the highways but state police said motorists still should slow down.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- Dover police convince local man to go to hospital for evaluation - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 1
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Hockey: Teams anxious to play - 0
- Manchester Mayor Gatsas: Vote tells me Hooksett is satisfied with Manchester schools - 4
- After Pinkerton rejection, what's next for Hooksett students? - 1
- Nashua aldermen approve pair of union contracts - 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal