Hampstead man hurt in Salem crash
SALEM - A Hampstead man was in a Boston hospital with serious injuries Saturday after the car he was driving rolled over and came to rest on a person's lawn, police said.
Police said the driver, Daniel Moore, 40, was taken to Beth Israel Hospital "but is expected to survive."
Authorities said they found the vehicle on its side with Moore ejected from the car lying on the lawn at 230 N. Main St., around 2:30 a.m.
The Salem Traffic Accident Reconstruction Team was investigating.
Salem » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham High nurse named School Nurse of the Year - 0
- MAKE SURE IT'S ME Opens at West End Studio Theatre - 0
- Harmonica Master James Cotton forced to postpone May 25 Londonderry Performance - 0
- Our Gourmet: A touch of mystery, flavors of the Orient at Soho in Hudson - 0
- Group continues effort to expand Cotton Valley Trail in Broofield - 0
- For Bedford girl, exploring the world in geography bee a ‘great thing to do’ - 0
- Loon Mountain Resort Unleashes New Obstacles for July 13 Monster Mud Run - 0
- Location Change for N.H. Fish and Game Commission Meeting June 12 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samuel Adams makes its can debut - 0
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs