Hampstead man hurt in Salem crash
SALEM - A Hampstead man was in a Boston hospital with serious injuries Saturday after the car he was driving rolled over and came to rest on a person's lawn, police said.
Police said the driver, Daniel Moore, 40, was taken to Beth Israel Hospital "but is expected to survive."
Authorities said they found the vehicle on its side with Moore ejected from the car lying on the lawn at 230 N. Main St., around 2:30 a.m.
The Salem Traffic Accident Reconstruction Team was investigating.
Salem » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Harrigan: Growing up in the wilds of the North Country - 0
- The Nashua Senior Softball League is the 'senior' circuit - 0
- Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester - 0
- Things to know for the holiday, from region to region - 0
- State puts out call for foster parents - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: With ground rules, cats and dogs can live together at lake house - 0
- Dave Anderson's Forest Journal: Evidence abounds that spring is bruins season - 0
- Sweet Neem offers a social gathering for foodies - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Flounder fishing is best in Boston - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
State puts out call for foster parents
Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: With ground rules, cats and dogs can live together at lake house