Hampstead man hurt in Salem crash
SALEM - A Hampstead man was in a Boston hospital with serious injuries Saturday after the car he was driving rolled over and came to rest on a person's lawn, police said.
Police said the driver, Daniel Moore, 40, was taken to Beth Israel Hospital "but is expected to survive."
Authorities said they found the vehicle on its side with Moore ejected from the car lying on the lawn at 230 N. Main St., around 2:30 a.m.
The Salem Traffic Accident Reconstruction Team was investigating.
Salem » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Seven Earn N.H. Fish and Game Commission Awards of Excellence - 0
- Fine Art Fundraising Auction at Museum of Art, UNH - 0
- Volunteer drivers needed in Windham - 0
- Windham Garden Club’s plant sale keeps growing - 0
- Search for Goffstown middle school principal continues - 0
- State Fish and Game rescue Vt. couple off North Walpole trail - 0
- North Country ATV trail opening on schedule - 0
- NH Senior News Briefs - 0
- Winni Derby winner says he caught salmon off Welch's Island - 0
North Country ATV trail opening on schedule
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
Mind your (flea-market) manners
NH Senior News Briefs
A great day for a road race
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack