Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester woman taken to hospital after husband backs into her with SUV
MANCHESTER - A Manchester man backing his SUV out of a parking space when he hit his wife, sending her to the hospital, police said.
Remy Casimir 50, told officers he didn't realize his wife, Marthe Casimir 59, was behind his vehicle when he was backing up in the rear parking area at 496 Kimball St. just before 2 p.m., according to police Lt. Michael Hurley.
Marthe Casimir was taken to Catholic Medical Center to be treated for a broken arm and a hip injury.
Alcohol and speed were not factors in the accident.
The accident remains under investigations.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry police add a new officer to the department - 0
- 1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford - 0
- 'Good Morning America' viewers see how much people care about missing Abigail Hernandez - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
- Woodshed restaurant fire investigation continues - 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 2
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 1
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072