Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester woman taken to hospital after husband backs into her with SUV
MANCHESTER - A Manchester man backing his SUV out of a parking space when he hit his wife, sending her to the hospital, police said.
Remy Casimir 50, told officers he didn't realize his wife, Marthe Casimir 59, was behind his vehicle when he was backing up in the rear parking area at 496 Kimball St. just before 2 p.m., according to police Lt. Michael Hurley.
Marthe Casimir was taken to Catholic Medical Center to be treated for a broken arm and a hip injury.
Alcohol and speed were not factors in the accident.
The accident remains under investigations.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Driving lesson turns into car accident in Laconia - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Berlin building - 0
- NY man stable after destroying classic Porsche 911 in Route 16 wreck - 3
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 2
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 5
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 4
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 2
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 1
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Derry marks a soldier's death