Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester woman taken to hospital after husband backs into her with SUV
MANCHESTER - A Manchester man backing his SUV out of a parking space when he hit his wife, sending her to the hospital, police said.
Remy Casimir 50, told officers he didn't realize his wife, Marthe Casimir 59, was behind his vehicle when he was backing up in the rear parking area at 496 Kimball St. just before 2 p.m., according to police Lt. Michael Hurley.
Marthe Casimir was taken to Catholic Medical Center to be treated for a broken arm and a hip injury.
Alcohol and speed were not factors in the accident.
The accident remains under investigations.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
- ATV sinks trying to skim water of Weirs Beach - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Nashua building - 0
- Pre-St. Pat's party at UMass turns violent, 43 arrested - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus