Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester woman taken to hospital after husband backs into her with SUV
MANCHESTER - A Manchester man backing his SUV out of a parking space when he hit his wife, sending her to the hospital, police said.
Remy Casimir 50, told officers he didn't realize his wife, Marthe Casimir 59, was behind his vehicle when he was backing up in the rear parking area at 496 Kimball St. just before 2 p.m., according to police Lt. Michael Hurley.
Marthe Casimir was taken to Catholic Medical Center to be treated for a broken arm and a hip injury.
Alcohol and speed were not factors in the accident.
The accident remains under investigations.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 5
- Concord police stun, arrest gun rights protester after officer touched on shoulder - 150
- Horsing around: Manchester students name police horse - 1
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 2
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- Central High student says he was knocked unconscious; police investigate racial motive - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off