Home » News » Public Safety
Police say man, 20, crashes into van in Manchester
MANCHESTER - A 20-year-old driver was taken to the hospital after he crashed his car into a parked mini-van late Friday night, according to police.
Frederick Rogers of Manchester lost control of his Hyundai Elantra around 11:45 p.m. in the area of 555 Union St. and crashed into the other vehicle, police said. He was taken by ambulance to Elliot Hospital with what police said were non-life-threatening injuries.
A 20-year-old passenger in Rogers' car was not injured.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
- ATV sinks trying to skim water of Weirs Beach - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lagueux wins in Bristol by five votes - 0
- Goffstown rejects $4.5M fire station plan - 0
- Gorham elects former town clerk selectman, picks Cryans over Kenney for council - 0
- Bridgewater votes to study withdrawal from school district - 0
- Salem voters approve high school renovations - 0
- Conklin, Girouard win in Plymouth - 0
- Hooksett has five new school board members - 0
- DeWolfe, Felton, Newton win in Ashland; budget article fails - 0
- Dalton voters elect new selectman, reject police vehicle - 0
Middlebrooks homers; Red Sox win, lose one
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Manchester schools project budget surplus