Home » News » Public Safety
Police say man, 20, crashes into van in Manchester
MANCHESTER - A 20-year-old driver was taken to the hospital after he crashed his car into a parked mini-van late Friday night, according to police.
Frederick Rogers of Manchester lost control of his Hyundai Elantra around 11:45 p.m. in the area of 555 Union St. and crashed into the other vehicle, police said. He was taken by ambulance to Elliot Hospital with what police said were non-life-threatening injuries.
A 20-year-old passenger in Rogers' car was not injured.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two vehicle crash in Milton ends with one driver sustaining fatal injuries - 0
- Assisted living facility proposed for Londonderry - 0
- Plaistow police chief passes away after battle with cancer - 0
- Fire damages building at Jaffrey transfer station - 0
- Manchester chief now one of 2 finalists for Somerville post - 0
- Coco is back in jail, but maybe not for long - 8
- Jaffrey fire at transfer station - 0
- Manchester police chief a finalist for Somerville job - 2
- Officials probe fire at Jaffrey trash sorting building - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portland Sea Dogs get past NH Fisher Cats in righty’s first AA start of season - 0
- Keene Swamp Bats edge Sanford in NECBL action - 0
- Manchester's Hanover St. block party kicks off block party season - 0
- Little, MacDonald 1-2 in wild K&N 100 in Loudon - 0
- Kyle Busch focused leading up to Camping World RV Sales 301 - 0
- Somersworth man charged in three incidents - 0
- Hosts hoping for extended Little League district final - 0
- Manchester forums will allow public to question principal finalists - 0
- NH Supreme Court: Indigent woman entitled to state-funded services - 0
Coco is back in jail, but maybe not for long
Outrageous waste: You overpaid by how much?
Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
With the NASCAR fans, Jr.'s The Man
Bicyclist injured when hit by car in Hudson
VA woes across the country led NH to reforms