Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Police investigating armed robbery at Keene convenience store
KEENE - Police are investigating an armed robbery that occurred at a convenience store Sunday afternoon.
Keene police were called to the KM Campus Convenience store on Winchester Street in Keene at 5:35 p.m. on a report of a robbery.
Police a male wearing a mask entered the store, displayed an unknown make and model handgun and demanded an undisclosed amount of cash from the register.
No injuries were reported. The thief is described as a white male, wearing a dark jacket with a hood, dark pants, and a dark mask.
The robber fled on foot from the store in a westerly direction. The case remains under investigation. Anyone with information is asked to call Keene police at 357-9813.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Suspect arrested, loot recovered 10 minutes after Derry bank robbery - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Teen recruited juvenile for burglaries - 0
- Cell phones, speakers stolen in separate incidents - 0
- Police say three lured contractor to robbery through Craigslist - 0
- Little League speakers stolen from Precourt Park - 0
- Ex-Fortune 500 executive now facing assault charge in addition to murder counts - 0
- Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison - 0
- Prosecutors to ask 4 years in prison for former Manchester diocese official - 0
- Stolen scratch tickets lead police to Portsmouth suspect - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry councilors critical of town’s economic development website - 0
- Ellsbury propels Yanks over Sox - 0
- Bruins shut out Wings - 0
- Phaneuf leads Derryfield laxers past Pelham - 0
- High School Volleyball results - 0
- House committee opposes bill to keep mental health records out of federal gun checks - 0
- Derry library's proposed 2015 budget moves forward - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs find a home away from home - 0
- Fish & Game Club planning ahead for fireworks event - 0
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
Shaheen touts land conservation fund
Bruins shut out Wings
High School Volleyball results
Prepare to pay more to park in Manchester
Secret arrests? Not if we can help it
Latest Groton wind farm fight: Snow plowing
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917