Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Police investigating armed robbery at Keene convenience store
KEENE - Police are investigating an armed robbery that occurred at a convenience store Sunday afternoon.
Keene police were called to the KM Campus Convenience store on Winchester Street in Keene at 5:35 p.m. on a report of a robbery.
Police a male wearing a mask entered the store, displayed an unknown make and model handgun and demanded an undisclosed amount of cash from the register.
No injuries were reported. The thief is described as a white male, wearing a dark jacket with a hood, dark pants, and a dark mask.
The robber fled on foot from the store in a westerly direction. The case remains under investigation. Anyone with information is asked to call Keene police at 357-9813.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 1
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 12
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917