June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Police investigating armed robbery at Keene convenience store
KEENE - Police are investigating an armed robbery that occurred at a convenience store Sunday afternoon.
Keene police were called to the KM Campus Convenience store on Winchester Street in Keene at 5:35 p.m. on a report of a robbery.
Police a male wearing a mask entered the store, displayed an unknown make and model handgun and demanded an undisclosed amount of cash from the register.
No injuries were reported. The thief is described as a white male, wearing a dark jacket with a hood, dark pants, and a dark mask.
The robber fled on foot from the store in a westerly direction. The case remains under investigation. Anyone with information is asked to call Keene police at 357-9813.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 0
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 22
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 2
- Plea expected from woman who allegedly stole from elderly couple - 1
- Judge cancels the scheduled rape trial of a Raymond man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Storms knock out power to about 3,600 PSNH customers - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 0
- American Medical Response back in good graces of key Manchester officials - 0
- Lebanon’s Colette Schmidt captures N.E. girls’ golf tourney crown - 0
- Sixteen make cut at State Am qualifying - 0
- Granite Stater Matt Bonner in position for another NBA title - 0
- Clippers, Celtics resume talks on Doc, Garnett deal - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 0
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Traffic stops in spotlight
One era ends, another begins at Union Leader
A Medicaid reduction? That is not likely
Study recommends Millyard parking garage
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424