Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Police investigating armed robbery at Keene convenience store
KEENE - Police are investigating an armed robbery that occurred at a convenience store Sunday afternoon.
Keene police were called to the KM Campus Convenience store on Winchester Street in Keene at 5:35 p.m. on a report of a robbery.
Police a male wearing a mask entered the store, displayed an unknown make and model handgun and demanded an undisclosed amount of cash from the register.
No injuries were reported. The thief is described as a white male, wearing a dark jacket with a hood, dark pants, and a dark mask.
The robber fled on foot from the store in a westerly direction. The case remains under investigation. Anyone with information is asked to call Keene police at 357-9813.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief