Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police investigating armed robbery at Keene convenience store
KEENE - Police are investigating an armed robbery that occurred at a convenience store Sunday afternoon.
Keene police were called to the KM Campus Convenience store on Winchester Street in Keene at 5:35 p.m. on a report of a robbery.
Police a male wearing a mask entered the store, displayed an unknown make and model handgun and demanded an undisclosed amount of cash from the register.
No injuries were reported. The thief is described as a white male, wearing a dark jacket with a hood, dark pants, and a dark mask.
The robber fled on foot from the store in a westerly direction. The case remains under investigation. Anyone with information is asked to call Keene police at 357-9813.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Delayed sexual assault trial to start today - 0
- Manchester man charged in series of store robberies - 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 8
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Plea deal possible in Littleton murder
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424