May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police: Driver in fatal Jaffrey crash was drunk
JAFFREY - A Rindge woman faces drunk driving charges after a fatal crash Friday night killed a local man.
Daniel Peard, 34, of Jaffrey, died of his injuries after Nichole Oates, 34, of Rindge, crashed a 2012 Ford F-150 into a tree on Fitzwilliam Road about 10:45 p.m., according to police.
Oates is being held at Cheshire County jail in lieu of $5,000 cash bail and is scheduled to be arraigned today.
An investigation by state and local authorities is ongoing and additional charges could be forthcoming.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 2
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 11
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 30
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424