May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police: Driver in fatal Jaffrey crash was drunk
JAFFREY - A Rindge woman faces drunk driving charges after a fatal crash Friday night killed a local man.
Daniel Peard, 34, of Jaffrey, died of his injuries after Nichole Oates, 34, of Rindge, crashed a 2012 Ford F-150 into a tree on Fitzwilliam Road about 10:45 p.m., according to police.
Oates is being held at Cheshire County jail in lieu of $5,000 cash bail and is scheduled to be arraigned today.
An investigation by state and local authorities is ongoing and additional charges could be forthcoming.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 14
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 2
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Updated: NH House defies Hassan, kills casino bill by 35-vote margin - 23
- Plaistow fire victim remains critical - 0
- Updated: House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs an ounce or under - 10
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 5
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- Updated: House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424