Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Police: Driver in fatal Jaffrey crash was drunk
JAFFREY - A Rindge woman faces drunk driving charges after a fatal crash Friday night killed a local man.
Daniel Peard, 34, of Jaffrey, died of his injuries after Nichole Oates, 34, of Rindge, crashed a 2012 Ford F-150 into a tree on Fitzwilliam Road about 10:45 p.m., according to police.
Oates is being held at Cheshire County jail in lieu of $5,000 cash bail and is scheduled to be arraigned today.
An investigation by state and local authorities is ongoing and additional charges could be forthcoming.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2 men charged with stealing $210k in cash from Salem home - 0
- Two indicted for possession, intent to sell spice - 0
- Guardianship sought for Middleton man accused in standoff - 0
- Deliberations continue in Dover fatal stabbing trial - 0
- Suspect identified in shooting at Canada's Parliament - 0
- Husband found guilty, wife awaiting trial in murder of St. Johnsbury, Vt., teacher - 0
- Teen who struck two Hampton women seeks to overturn license suspension - 0
- Former Londonderry youth football league board member facing theft charge - 0
- Jury convicts Rochester man, three other ex-Blackwater guards in 2007 Baghdad killings - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH Notebook: Ground game is Stony Brook's rock - 0
- The debut of the 'The $30,000 Nutt' - 0
- How stable is this telephone pole? - 0
- Drew Cline: Two weeks before the election, no one is talking about guns - 1
- Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out - 5
- Debate rule No. 1: Don't crash - 0
- Obamacare takes center stage at 1st Congressional debate - 2
- NHIAA Field Hockey Roundup: Londonderry edges Central - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Brummett spurs Derryfield - 0
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out
UPDATED: Flood warning issued for southern NH; leaks force visitation to be cancelled at Goffstown women's prison
Jonee Earthquake band shakes Shaskeen
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483